What should I do if my pet’s microchip isn’t being able to get scanned?
Should this happen during the MOCCAE visit, it is very likely for your pet to get rejected for travel. In the off chance that this does happen, you will be required to get your pet microchipped again from your local vet and re-vaccinated for rabies. After the rabies vaccination, your pet will need to wait a minimum of 21 - 30 days before travel based on the country traveling to regulations.
ON THE OFF-CHANCE OF
A SITUATIONAL (or human) ERROR
There's a possibility of an obstacle, momentary mishap or a temporary glitch.